No products in the basket.
A distinct group of orchids, it has several unusual features. The showy flowers bear a distinctive pouch which captures insects, and there are no pseudobulbs. They are naturally found on the ground, occasionally on rocks and trees, in tropical and subtropical Asia.
- They like temperatures of 16oC to 24oC degrees
- They like low light levels and normal humidity
- They can be prone to over watering
- We recommend using rainwater when watering/feeding
- Flowers may last 5 to 7 weeks
- Peak flowering period occurs during the Autumn and Winter or late Spring