No products in the basket.
Sharry Baby is a cross between Oncidium Jamie Sutton and Oncidium Honolulu. It is one of the only orchids to have a fragrance. It is often known as the Chocolate Orchid for the rich fragrance that it gives off.
Multiple flowering stems, up to 100cm long.
Please note, terracotta pot and Spanish Moss not included
10 in stock
Oncidiums are exceptionally beautiful and McBean’s has provided Oncidiums many Royal marriage bouquets over the years and we have some breeding plants that are over seventy years old. In the past Oncidiums have changed hands for many thousands of pounds and are still highly sought after. Baron Schroeder paid 5600 pounds for one in 1907!
- They like temperatures of 10oC to 23oC degrees
- They like low light levels and normal humidity
- They can be prone to over watering
- We recommend using rainwater when watering/feeding
- Flowers may last 5 to 7 weeks
- Peak flowering period occurs during the Autumn and Winter or late Spring