No products in the basket.
The Oncostelle is a cross from the cool Oncidium family
- They like temperatures of 12 to 20oC degrees
- This orchid needs plenty of shade especially when in flower, no direct summer sunlight.
- Keep plants slightly moist when in flower, but allow to partially dry out between waterings, at other times
- Normally, watering once each week is sufficient but, during the hot summer months it may be necessary to water twice weekly.
- We recommend using rainwater when watering/feeding
- Flowers may last 5 to 7 weeks
- Pot every two to three years in the spring or autumn, whenever your Oncostelle is out of flower