No products in the basket.
One of the reed species of Epidendrum. An epiphyte found naturally growing on trees in tropical and subtropical America. Compact and spreading, the flowers often have narrow petals and sepals with a prominent lip.
- They like temperatures of 16oC to 24oC degrees
- They like low light levels and normal humidity
- They can be prone to over watering
- We recommend using rainwater when watering/feeding
- Flowers may last 5 to 7 weeks
- Peak flowering period occurs during the Autumn and Winter or late Spring