No products in the basket.
This Dendrobium is of the Phalaenopsis type because it has flowers that resemble the ‘Moth Orchid’ that can be found native to Australia and South East Asia. Its flowers grow off canes that can sometimes re-flower multiple times throughout the year creating a huge bloom often in white, pink and purple.
- Water plenty with rainwater when in flower
- After flowering, water sparingly
- Don’t stand near a radiator or expose to drafts
- Don’t reduce night time temperatures to below 12oC at night
- Day time temperatures up to 30oC